Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Cookbook is here AMAZINGLY TASTY GRAIN FREE!


A new update of my cookbook is here. Amazingly Tasty Grain Free


Order it today at https://www.createspace.com/5345723

If you have not had my cookbook yet this book is for everyone, trying to get their health back on track. This cookbook is totally grain free, egg free, and soy free.  I have totally eliminated rice and corn, which do have some gluten in them. Read some of my info on that too:)

Milk free Egg Free, Butter Free Taste like the real thing Chocolate Chip Cookies
My Favorite Pear Pancakes - so yummy
The kids Favorite Pizza and Hot Dogs in a Barn. Check that one out to see how I replaced the bun.
Gluten Free Chicken Nuggets - another 20 minute mea

Even if you have not going Gluten Free this is an easy, and tasty cookbook for all.


GRAIN FREE COOKING! for your PC or Kindle.

Go to Amazon.com and then to the kindle store once you are in the kindle store type in GRAIN FREE COOKING!
If you don't have a Kindle just type in Free Kindle reader and you will be able to up load it to your computer.

This book is totally grain free, allergy friendly, and great for families working to get their families health back on track it is also great to use if your child has ADD, ADHD, and Autism, Celiac, gluten sensitivity and wheat allergies.


Check out our my new facebook page 

http://www.facebookcom/Grain Free MOM!



Words from a fan of the new book:
BeaRafisito Slim I bought your e-cookbook and prepared the pizza crust! OMG! Sooooooo good!!! My hubby is very, veeeeeeeeeeeery happy we finally found a nice Grain Free pizza dough that he had me cook it several times!! LoL
We're very happy to have your recipes in our lives and I can't wait to try the other ones! :-)

3 comments:

  1. Hooray! A "grain-free" cookbook for kids. I love it, thanks for your dedication. We too are grain free and yet I struggle weekly with making new recipes for the family. Looking forward to your cookbook. Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you have a recipe for graham crackers or crackers for soup- like the saltine ones????????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Anonymose it has been so long, but yes in the cookbook I have almond crackers that are savory, but if you change the spice you can make them sweet.

    ReplyDelete