Let's shop the right way without distractions.
Foods that I have found that do not bother Noah.
1. Low pasteurized 145 degrees, non homogenized grass feed Milk
2. Cheese Raw Or grass feed local cheese
3. Sargento Cheese
4. Haagen-dazs ice cream (only if you can't make your own)
5. Organic Chicken (Perdue seems ok, but local farm is best)
6. Organic grass feed Beef is best (ask around for a local farmer)
7. Fish - Salmon, Cod, shrimp, scallops
8. Potatoes and sweet potatoes
9. Kettle(Brand name) Potato Chips lightly salted
10. Organic fruit leathers & fruit sticks
11. All sorts of Squash
12. Tropical Source Semi-Sweet chocolate chips Dairy and Gluten free
13. Capri Sunrise
14. Bob's Red Mill Almond meal flour (you can make it at home)
15.Lets Do Organic(brand name) Coconut flour flakes
16. Bob's Red Mill Tapioca flour
17. Light Agave Nectar, Raw Honey
18. Applegate Farms packaged deli meats and hot dogs
19. Planters mixed nuts and cashews.
20. All fruit & vegetables
21. Organic Frontier(brand name) spices
22. Organic free range eggs (local is best)
23. Organic bacon (no preservatives)
24. Organic or simply made tomato sauce.
25. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
26. Grapeseed Oil
27. Florida Crystals Organic Sugar
28. Organic or Greek yogurt (read the labels for corn)
30. Santa Cruz organic Soda www.santacruzorganic.com
31. Organic Guar Gum
I shop at a store called MOM's in Bowie, MD and all the above items can be found there, But some of the items can be found at BJ's like the yogurt and cheese.
Also I know you can find all the items online or at Whole Foods
If you can't find these things at your local store talk to the manager.
The key is to stay away from anything that is packaged in the store like deli meats or bulk items.
I also stay away from products and companies that produce other wheat or grain products like Kraft.